Responsible for marketing the development and direction of Front Range Orthopedics & Spine’s strong commitment to excellent patient care. Provides market analysis, develops strategies that promote growth for the practice. Enrich our practice through community partnership, branding and customer service initiatives. Establishing and maintaining a strong working relationship with hospitals, referring physicians and staff. Upholds and enhances the website and social networking of the practice. Candidate must be able to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Meets with key clients and assists physicians in generating new referral relationships
- Establishes relationships with hospital partners to develop joint marketing initiatives
- Develops and distributes regular press releases
- Creates and distributes new physicians ads, including get to know you sessions with primary referring physicians.
- Maintains a referring physicians’ database, monitors referring activity, routinely meets with referring physicians and reports regularly on referral trends.
- Implements and manages tools for measurement of patient and referring physician satisfaction and improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Utilization of e-newsletters and various forms of regular communication to referring physicians and patients on the news and events of our organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a four-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous marketing experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Proven track record in achieving increased revenues and market share through the development and implementation of a marketing plan.
- Proven ability to work with physicians internally and referring physicians
**Applicant must be able to pass a background check.**
Please e-mail resume and salary requirements to:
Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org