RN, OR Circulator for the ASC
Date Posted: 01/17/2020
Front Range Orthopedic Surgery Center is an outpatient ambulatory center that has been in operation since 2002. There are 9 Orthopedic Surgeons and one Plastic Surgeon on staff. It is a supportive, friendly environment.
This is a full-time position/PRN, no weekends or holidays.
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing
- Currently licensed as a registered nurse in Colorado
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with at least 1 year experience in the operating room
Certified in BLS and ACLS.
- Physically capable of positioning patients, transporting patients by cart or wheelchair, and lifting, moving or transporting supplies, instruments and equipment.
- Physically capable of communicating with other OR personnel wearing routine OR attire, i.e. masks.
- Physically capable of reading and reviewing handwritten chart notations.
- Flexible work schedule Monday through Friday.