Our doctors all have active lifestyles with a passion for the outdoors and enjoying life, which is why we are dedicated to helping our patients live full, healthy and active lives as well. At Front Range Orthopedics & Spine, we want to help our patients resolve mobility and pain issues with personalized treatment plans. This includes physical therapy and rehabilitation to assist our patients in regaining full strength and mobility so they can get back to enjoying life.
After an injury, your priority is getting back to your life as quickly as possible. We understand choosing the right care is an important first step in your road to recovery. Our mission is to provide compassionate care with high quality outcomes. With your dedication, and our expertise, we will work together to get you back to the healthy and active lifestyle you deserve. Front Range Orthopedics & Spine is committed to your quick recovery and return to physical activity.
We are dedicated in providing:
- Excellence in Physical, Occupational and Hand Therapy
- High quality outcomes
- Enrichment through service
- Evidence-based medicine
- Customer service satisfaction
When Is Physical Therapy Right for You?
You may consider seeing a physical therapist if you:
- Would like advice on planning an exercise program aimed at correcting current challenges, maintaining muscle mass and strength, or avoiding potential problems in the future
- Have sustained a sports injury
- Notice new or changes in joint pain and/or muscle strength
- Have difficulty with basic movements such as sitting, standing, grooming, bathing and getting out of bed
- Feel exhausted and physically limited because of a recent injury or chronic condition
- Suffer from a condition that impacts your strength, movement and mobility, such as multiple sclerosis (MS) or arthritis
- Recently had orthopedic surgery, such as hip surgery, knee surgery, shoulder surgery or total joint replacement
- Recently experienced prolonged hospitalization
- Use a wheelchair, walker or cane
Call Our Office to Set Up Appointment
Our physical therapy center is conveniently located in our Longmont orthopedic office. To schedule a physical therapy appointment, please call 720-494-4750.
Physical Therapy Hours:
Physical Therapy Directions
From Hover: Turn west onto Clover Basin Drive and go one block and turn left onto Dry Creek Drive. The entrance to our orthopedic center will be on your left after you pass the hotels.
Front Range Orthopedics & Spine
1610 Dry Creek Drive
Longmont, Colorado 80503
Physical Therapy Paperwork
- Consent For Physical Therapy
- Pain Diagram and Pain Rating
- Medicare Patient Therapy Questionnaire
- Medicare Secondary Payer Questionnaire
Meet Our Physical Therapy Team
Our physical therapy team includes physical therapists, certified hand therapists and occupational therapists with years of experience and proven dedication to helping their patients enjoy full movement and mobility.
Jill Andrews, OTR, CHT
Laurilyn Bailey, OTR/L, CHT
Christine Berger, PT, DPT, OCS
Erin Blessing, PT, DPT
Megan Jaeckel, PT, DPT
Greg Hamblin, MSPT, FDN
Megan McGarvey, MSPT
Jason Main, PT, DPT
Tonya Shafer, PT Aide
Nicole Silva, PT, DPT
Kelsey Walters, PT Aide
Deirdre Weber, PT